2018 DX DISNEY ALA CARTE ITEMS
Subject to change. Updated 12.02.17
UPGRADE YOUR TICKET
Want to make your ticket a PARK HOPPER or add ADDITIONAL DAYS? Be sure to select this on your registration.
- 4 DAY PARK HOPPER - $90 per person
- 5 DAY PARK HOPPER - $150 per person
- 6 DAY PARK HOPPER - $235 per person
DISNEY DANCIN' WORKSHOP
NEW - (updated 12.02.17) DX is offering a Disney Dancin' Workshop for anyone interested. We have limited space available for the workshops. We have confirmation that the workshop will take place on Friday. If interested, reserve your spot for the workshop, Fees will be refunded if the workshop is cancelled due to lack of registration.
Disney Dancin' Workshop allows dancers to experience the life of a professional Disney dancer in a fun, upbeat, and positive atmosphere. The Workshop culminates in a very special mock performance incorporating all the necessary elements of creating a "Disney Magical Moment!". Limited space available.
- $53 total for workshop & transportation
- $40 per dancer - no adults allowed in the workshop
- $13 for transportation - the workshop does not take place at a park
- 7 yr. to 11 yr. = 1.5 hours
- 11 yr. + = 2.5 hours
Performers find out what it takes to be an integral member of a cohesive dance cast as they learn techniques to help maximize their rehearsal time and deliver a focused performance. Your Disney teaching artist will begin with a warm-up and your group will learn choreography for a simulated Walt Disney World Resort show audition. Next, your group will learn how the magic is created as they run through a rehearsal of a real Walt Disney World Resort show. The 2 1/2-hour workshop culminates in a finale performance incorporating all of the elements they have learned. The 1 1/2 hour workshop for younger dancers does not include the audition and resume requirements.
Your Disney teaching artist will also share industry insights to give dancers a competitive edge as they:
- Rehearse routines from several Walt Disney World Resort shows to explore different choreography styles
- Examine professional dance from the perspectives of a show director, producer and choreographer
- Learn how to choose the proper attire for an audition and how to stand out from the crowd
- Discover tips for creating an effective resume and getting the best possible pictures
- Find out how versatility and the right attitude can open doors to new opportunities
Choreography may be adjusted to your group's ability level to ensure final performance success. Students should wear clothing and shoes that are appropriate for a dance rehearsal. Please do not arrive in sandals or bare feet.
Each dancer is required to purchase a performance costume for $95. This is yours to keep, following the big day. All dancers will also need to provide clean, nude or tan jazz /lyrical shoes (with full bottom soles / not turners), and the appropriate under garments. Use the sizing chart to pick sizes and list this on the Skill and Costume Form.
Whether your arriving early or staying longer, DX can book your room for your specific dates. Additional nights will be charged $165 per room, per night. This rate includes all taxes and resort fees. Be sure to list the correct arrival and departure dates on your rooming list.