DX AMERICUP All American Talent & Scholastics Scholarship Program
BACK to DX AmeriCup Updated 05.05.17
The DX All American scholarship program recognizes individuals who encompass the whole package. All American candidates are required to:
- Remit a headshot or photo of themselves (for the program book
- Email headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org SUBJECT LINE: Event Name (AmeriCup), First & Last Name, Team/Org Name - All American
- Submit a resume outlining school, dance, and community service
- Submit a 1,000 word [or less] essay on "My Role Model"
- Submit a school transcript for the grading period closest to the AmeriCup date with a current GPA highlighted
- Perform a solo routine, on site - can be a shortened version of a group or solo routine - [max time 1:30] / Your solo talent presentation score will be applied to BOTH the All American and the Performer of the Year events. Dancers will only dance one time.
- Participate in a private, two-minute interview, on site, with DX judges - wear dance costume/attire
- Submit a letter of recommendation from coach or school teacher - one required/may submit more
- Attend the Semi-formal Awards Banquet on Saturday night - your banquet ticket is now included with your $139 registration fee.
- Additional tickets may be purchased for, coaches and guests
- Fill out and attach the DX All American Cover Sheet to the top of your paperwork
- Postmark registration materials (paperwork and $139 entry fee by January 15th
AMERICUP: Finalists will posted on Saturday. Finalists will be reintroduced on stage during Saturday evening's Semi-Formal Awards Banquet and the winner will be announced at that time.
WINNERS: Recipients of the DX All American honor will receive a $150 scholarship certificate, crown, and more! This is the highest individual honor a dancer can receive. All Americans will be awarded for all age categories.
2017 ALL AMERICAN RECIPIENTS
- MINI: Landrie Nagel from Watertown Blue Review
- PETITEDarby Leetch from Ultimate Athletics
- JUNIOR: Carmen Moeller from Dynamic Dance
- TEEN: Courtney Moeller from Dynamic Dance
- SENIOR: Amy Walker from Champion Legacy
Click here for DX Individual & Small Group Divisions