HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS for dx studio nationals
Updated 08.12.17 << Back to NATIONALS Page
DX does have a small block of rooms held for Nationals at the Arrowwood Lodge in Brainerd.
- NOTE: There is a THREE NIGHT MINIMUM stay at the Arrowwood.
- All rooms come with BREAKFAST this year.
- All rooms come with WATERPARK PASSES.
- PRINT this hotel reservation form - yes, this is a paper doc.
- Email DX with completed form to secure your room.
All hotel reservations booked through DX must be PAID IN FULL at the time of the reservation. DX is guaranteeing the sale of the rooms at our rate. Therefore, there are no refunds and/or cancellations. Feel free to make your own accommodations at any property of your choice.
Expect more from our rooms.
Every room at the Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes gives you more—more space, more amenities, more northern Minnesota ambiance. That's why we call them suites! Furnished with rustic yet modern decor, the longer you stay, the more you’ll feel reenergized.
Our rooms come with the amenities you’d expect:
- Cable TV
- Phone and alarm clock
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite laundry available
If you need a handicap-accessible room, please specify when making your reservation. You can also upgrade to a private patio room with a view of our beautiful courtyard for a small fee.
- Tube slide
- Four-story body slide
- Zero-depth entry pool
- Indoor/outdoor hot tub with heated outdoor patio floor
- Large treehouse with water cannons
- Non-slip rubberized deck
- 2,400-square-foot Gold Mine Arcade
- Sourdough Sam's Snack Bar
- Paul's log walk
- Lazy river
- Pool basketball hoops
- Life vests available
- Lifeguard on duty during park hours
- Towels provided at front desk
- Locker room with showers and coin-operated lockers
- Paul's Place & Babe's Barn Private Party Rooms (call 218-822-5570 or email us to book room)