2018 DX SUPER STAR CHAMPIONS
- Junior- Kennedy Riffe from Lucille Murray's
- Teen- Michelle Osanya from Robert Thomas Dancenter
- Senior- Katherine Cannon from New Hope Dance
- Petite- Sydney Lerberg from Lucille Murray's
- Junior- Charley Bleyle from Robert Thomas Dancenter
- Teen- Karena Burgstaler from Heartland Dance & Gymnastics
- Senior- Eva Kellen from Robert Thomas Dancenter
- Junior-Brianna Bollig from Rising Star Dance
- Teen- Rena Roszak from Studio Vibe
- Senior- Grace Bell from Studio Vibe
DX Super Star Skills Competition
Updated 06.26.18 << Back to NATIONALS page
DX Super Stars Skill Competitions focus on one specific technical element.
- LEAPS: Leaps should highlight a dancer's flexibility, power, and strength. Transitions and turns may be incorporated to assist in execution, but should not become the focus. Perform three different leap segments.
- TURNS: Turns should highlight a dancer's technique, variety of skills, and difficulty. Perform a turn sequence or combination using a maximum of four 8-counts.
- TRICKS: Tricks should highlight a dancer's technique, flexibility, and skill level. Perform three different tricks.
ENTRY FEE - $20 for each skill. Dancers may enter more than one category. A Banquet ticket is also required.
ATTIRE - DX prefers dancers to wear a costume during this competition. It is not required; just preferred.
Winners will be announced during the semi-formal Awards Banquet on Saturday night.
WINNERS RECEIVE: award, $50 scholarship certificate, and hold the title for one year. Super Star recipients will be awarded for all age categories, in all areas - Leaps, Turns and Tricks.