Stephanie Ferrian - Footnotes Studio of Dance
SEND NOMINATIONS TO:
DX National Dance Teacher of the Year
- PO Box 939, Anoka, MN 55303
- subject line - DTOY Nomination for First Last Name
Congratulations to the top 20 nominees as well (in alphabetical order):
- Kara Begin from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Kelly Bestul from Kelly's Dance Academy
- Laura Bishop from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Jessica Bjore from Studio Vibe
- Kris Brockhoff from To The Pointe Dance Academy
- Laurie Dube from New Hope Dance
- Rhi Edwards from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Emily Ferrel from Pure Energy Dance
- Jade Gertzen from Studio J Dance
- Melissa Guse from New Hope Dance
- Dani Hutt from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Maureen McGrath from Robert Thomas Dancenter
- Sherri Mindt from DFY Studio
- Cindy Monahan from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Lucille Murray from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance
- Maryann Porter from Rising Star Dance
- Cynthia Prinzing from Studio One Dance
- Nikki St. John from DFY Studio
- Jessica With from Lucille Murray's Studio of Dance.
Since 1992, DX has strived to recognize teachers who excel in the dance world with the National Dance Teacher of the Year title. Outstanding teachers will be honored at the DX Studio Nationals, receive a prize package and publicized nationally.
WHO SHOULD BE CONSIDERED?
Any person, or persons, who have contributed in a positive way to a program. If multiple teachers work with your child and you want to nominate them as a group.
HOW CAN I NOMINATE MY TEACHER?
Submit a nomination letter on your favorite teacher's behalf sharing why you feel he/she should receive the DX National Dance Teacher of the Year award.
WHEN IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT MADE?
The DX National Dance Teacher of the Year announcement will be made during the Semi-Formal Awards Banquet.
Jackie Belde - Tempo Dance
Michelle Sauro - Maggie J's
Shelly Mayo - Jam Hops Dance Conn.